The London Borough of Camden have received legacy funding from the London Schools Excellence Fund to establish a London wide mathematics Lesson Study hub. If you work in a London school (any key stage from Nursery to Key Stage 5) and are interested in taking part in this hub, please contact us for further infoFollow lessonstudyuk
- Join us for the first WALS webinar with WALS Councillor Akihiko Takahashi and Shelley Friedkin.
- Join the London Lesson Study Mathematics Hub at their Camden workshop – ‘Thinking Mathematics through Images’
- Samuel Whitbread Academy are pleased to announce the latest edition of their Anthecology: Issue 2
- Pete’s Dudley’s book ‘Lesson Study: Professional Learning for our Time’ is now available in paperback
- The Times Educational Supplement publishes a lesson study article by Pete Dudley and Brahm Norwich ahead of the World Association of Lesson Study’s international conference in Exeter UK which opens on the 3rd September 2016
Follow Dr Dudley on Twitter
Follow the World Association of Lesson Studies on Twitter