The London Borough of Camden have received legacy funding from the London Schools Excellence Fund to establish a London wide mathematics Lesson Study hub. If you work in a London school (any key stage from Nursery to Key Stage 5) and are interested in taking part in this hub, please contact us for further infoFollow lessonstudyuk
- NEW blog from Pete Dudley. Some reflections on recent development in the Lesson Study literature.
- Announcing MELSE (Mathematics Education & Lesson Study in Europe) a new network for mathematics and LS
- Turkish translation of the Lesson Study Handbook is now available
- Join us for the first WALS webinar with WALS Councillor Akihiko Takahashi and Shelley Friedkin.
- Join the London Lesson Study Mathematics Hub at their Camden workshop – ‘Thinking Mathematics through Images’
Follow Dr Dudley on Twitter
Follow the World Association of Lesson Studies on Twitter